De link(s) bij deze dataset zijn gecontroleerd en leiden naar data.
This table shows actual key figures of benefits concerning labour disablement, unemployment, income support and national insurances.
Data available from January 1998.
Status of the figures:
- the figures in this table can be definitive or provisional;
- the monthly and quarterly figures represent the situation at the end of a period;
- the annual figures are averages;
- the figures concerning income support of the last three months are based on an estimation and therefore provisional. After three month these figures will be replaced by revised provisional figures and after one ore two years the figures become definitive.
Changes as of December 31, 2020:
- the provisional figures of the disablement benefits of October 2020;
- the provisional figures of the benefits (related to) income support of October 2020;
- the provisional figures of unemployment benefits not seasonally adjusted of October 2020;
- the provisional figures benefits AOW and Anw of November 2020;
- the provisional figure persons entitled to AKW of the 3rd Quarter 2020.
- the figures of the benefits (related to) income support of July 2020.
The figures mentioned below have become definitive:
- the figures of the disablement benefits of August 2020;
- the figures of unemployment benefits not seasonally adjusted of August 2020.
- the figures benefits AOW and Anw of August 2020;
- the figure persons entitled to AKW of the 2nd Quarter 2020.
When will new figures be published?
New figures will be published in January 2021.